Candle & Wick Care
We want you to be able to get the best out of our candles so here are our Top Ten Tips:
1. Always let your candle burn long enough so that the burn pool (melted wax) reaches the edges of the container. This ensures that the wax will melt down evenly, avoiding 'tunnelling'.
2. Trim your wick before each burn to ensure a steady, consistent flame. This avoids 'mushrooming'.
3. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
4. Keep out of reach of children or pets.
5. Always place on a heat-resistant surface/mat.
6. Do not burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time.
7. Do not burn candles in a draught.
8. Do not burn the candle all the way down. Leave 5mm of wax in the container.
9. Do not blow out the candle. Always use a candle snuffer.
10. Keep the burn pool clear and free of debris (e.g. match heads).